Dhanwantharam Kashaya 90 Tablet - A herbal formula to supports neuromuscular health & aids for a good post partum care
Collections: Kashaya Caplets
An Ayurvedic caplet prepared from the herbal extracts of Dhanwantharam Kashaya; A traditional formula to pacify all types of vatha rogas (digestive problems such as indigestion, gas & constipation etc, osteoarthritis, numbness, muscle weakness, facial palsy, lumbago, cervical spondylosis, paraplegia,hemiplegia etc), Strengthens muscles and bones hence considered as good postpartum care
1. An Ayurvedic caplet made from classical decoction known as Dhanwantharam Kashaya; with key ingredients as Bala (Sida cordifolia), Yava (Hordeum vulgare) , Dasamoola( Roots of ten ayurvedic herbs), Aswagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) , Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) etc
2. An effective remedy to pacify vitiated Vata dosha at different parts of the body with its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, neuroprotective and carminative properties.
3. Used for the management of Osteoarthritis, Pain and swelling joints, Numbness & muscle cramps, Helps to regain muscular strength in paraplegia & hemiplegia, Muscle tissue wasting, Facial palsy, Spondylosis etc.
4. Strengthens the muscles and joints and also supports the digestive system.
5. Acts as a good uterine tonic & so the best choice for a healthy post-partum care
Two caplets twice daily before food