Intestinal worms or gastrointestinal worms are a major concern that affects many people across the globe. It may be mostly found in certain age groups, but no one is immune to worm infection problems. Ayurveda offers the perfect answers to deal with your fight against worm infections. Learn more about the various types of worm infections and special remedies to overcome them in this post.
Ayurveda Viewpoint on Worm Infections
The Ayurvedic perspective suggests that intestinal or gastrointestinal worm infections can be healed using natural remedies. These are strictly parasites and exist in various forms - round worm infection, thread worm issue, hook worm trouble, pin worm concern, whip worm problem.
According to Ayurveda, the primary cause of intestinal worm infection is aggravated doshas of the body. It could be due to improper food habits or unhealthy lifestyle practices. Aggravated doshas are channels for parasitic attacks on your body (skin, lymph, blood, muscles, etc.)
If the digestive fire is weak in a person, the chances of parasite infiltration and infection could be faster. Unhealthy issues related to hygiene and sanitation could pose problems to your intestinal system, thereby resulting in worm infections.
The various worm infection symptoms in your body are nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, fatigue and tiredness, inflammations, irregular bowel movements, vomiting, abdominal pain, etc. Issues like itching, sleeplessness or bedwetting may also be serious symptoms causing worm infection issues. Children are heavily prone to worm infections as they might be easily affected by dietary changes.
Herbal Remedies to Heal Worm Infections
Ayurveda promotes a ton of herbal remedies to get over your worm infection issues. The top ones under the worm infection home remedies are listed below.
- Many known herbs exist that can help in dealing with worm infection issues. These are Ajamoda, Bhallataka, Chitraka, Hingu, Indravaruni, Kutaja, Lashuna, Musta, Palasha, Nimba, Pippali, Trivrit, Vidanga and Bhringaraja.
- Panchakarma techniques are useful in healing worm infections, as they can help get rid of parasitic infections in your body. This is effective for issues like ring worm infection.
- Known home remedies or kitchen ingredients for helping treat worm infections include palash seeds, bitter melon, garlic, cherry tomato, kalmegh, brahmi, turmeric, parijat, etc.
- A few preventive measures are necessary for treating worm infection problems. The main tips here are related to hygiene, sanitation and daily lifestyle practices. A known issue like tape worm infection in children can be healed using this.
- Ayurveda offers a special herbal medicine called Krimighnavatika for healing worm infections. The details are given in the next section.
Krimighnavatika Supplements for Treating Worm Infections
Bipha Healthcare’s Krimighnavatika tablets are an effective and proven herbal remedy for healing worm infection problems. Over the years, the natural formulation containing Lashuna, Palasha, Vidanga, Nirgundi, and Hingu is excellent for treating symptoms of multiple worm infections like roundworm, hookworm, threadworm, whipworm, and pinworm infection problems. You can buy this great Ayurveda medicine in offline or online modes.
Getting over worm infection troubles is of the utmost relevance because of its causes, risk factors and various symptoms. Leaving them unattended will pose huge problems in the long run and could hit your health or wellness goals with great impact. Stay safe and healthy!