Are you worried about high cholesterol levels in your blood? Even after reducing food, raised levels of LDL are seen in your Cholesterol test reports?
Know more now!
- The first thing to know is that your Cholesterol levels increase excessively when you go behind carbonated drinks, fried pasta and pastries daily.
- You will start feeling heavy and gaining unnecessary weight also due to this habit.
- You should reduce your tummy fat by doing physical exercises at least half an hour.
Have you ever seen people saying that to prevent heart problems and paralysis, reducing body fat and increasing blood and Oxygen circulation helps?
Proper action at the right time reduces your risks of getting stroke, blood clot or even breakage of blood vessels in the body.
How can you maintain healthy cholesterol levels?
- Your cholesterol report contains HDL, LDL, Triglycerides in it and the total cholesterol range of 125 to 200 mg /dl are ideal for you to keep.
- If it goes higher, you need to control your diet and lifestyle.
- Normal LDL range is less than 100 mg /dL.
- Normal HDL range is 40 mg / dL or higher.
- Normal Triglyceride range is 150 mg /dL or higher.
- Higher the levels of LDL and Triglycerides, more the risk for heart disease.
Improve your health by following Ayurveda
A healthy diet, lifestyle and good physical activities can help you to keep your cholesterol levels in control.
- When you see edible oil ads on Tv, you have to understand that good cholesterol is HDL, the high-density lipoprotein, this fat mixed with protein takes the excess cholesterol back to the liver and is good cholesterol for you.
- LDL, the low-density lipoprotein gets deposited in the blood vessel walls and nerves. This hardens the blood vessels and is bad for the body. So, you have to ensure healthy LDL levels.
- By genetic causes you might get high cholesterol levels in blood. It can also happen if you have conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism.
Ayurveda’s view on Cholesterol imbalance
Whatever is taken in excess can harm your body.
When you take more sweet, salty, fried foods, Medo dhatu, the fat tissue in your body is at risk. It's functioning become out of balance leading to defective metabolic activities in your body. Medo dhatu when increases excessively give rise to obesity and related disorders.
When you can’t help yourself sitting idle at home having a refrigerated Carbonated drinks and watching movie lazily eating a salty chip packet, you are likely to get Medo dhatu imbalance in your body with Ayurveda Healthcare.
Whether you are nearing your forties also is important as good cholesterol production will be reducing as we progress in our middle age.
Healthy food and habits for the ultimate cholesterol care
- Improve your diet with fresh green leafy vegetables, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower etc...
- Your liver will be happy when you include bitter gourd in your plate, it will also help to control your weight.
- You can have a glass of refreshing Amla juice for correcting your digestion and metabolism.
- Whole grains like oats and fibrous fruits like guava are also advisable for you.
- Just quit smoking like habits to promote your blood circulation and heart health.
- Reducing weight also is a must to ensure better results.
- Make sure you drink coriander seed-infused water in one glass every morning.
- After that, go for jogging or a regular one-hour workout session. In this way, your body will be fit and healthy in no time.
- When you prepare your lunch, add garlic, grated ginger, and turmeric to the curry. A wonderful combination for eliminating excessive tr and speeding up your digestive process, isn’t it?
- You can use rock salt instead of salt in your kitchen.
What Ayurveda can offer you?
Ayurveda has a list of single herbs like Guggul, Arjuna, Shilajit, Haritaki, and Vriksamla to balance cholesterol levels. Any ways, classical tablets like Guggulu Pancha Palam 90 tablets with Triphala, Guggulu, Cardamom, and Cinnamon are strong weapons in Ayurvedic armory to protect your body.
Bipha healthcare’s magnificent range of products are highly effective in this arena of cholesterol care. Classical preparations like Gulgulupanchapalam tablet and supplements like Cholesterol care 60 capsules available in Bipha Ayurveda are good to prevent and cure diseases related to cholesterol.
Another well-known medicine is Bipha tristrol tablets. This not only decreases body fat and metabolism related issues, but also retards ageing.
Being fit and healthy can help you to balance your Cholesterol levels. Start your wellness journey with Ayurvedic herbs and boost your health.